You’re now able to download and print poster sized images of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Big Picture and display it anywhere in your work area. It comes in 5’x3’, 3’x2’ PDFs or as a PowerPoint slide. I highly recommend laminating it.
- Go to http://www.scaledagileframework.com
- Click on “Download the Big Picture” (the 3rd button on the left hand side of the page)
- Choose your preferred format
- If you chose one of the PDF formats, you will need to send it to a large format printer
- (Optional) Laminate it
I was able to print both PDF sizes at my local FedEx office. It was a bit pricy. To print (in color) and laminate the 5’x3’ size poster came to $165. But considering the overall price of the Agile transformation it has had a huge ROI for my client. Also, please read the copyright notice as some restrictions apply to reproductions of the document.
If I had to put my finger on the most important trait of an entrepreneur it would have to be “vision” followed closely by (maybe paired with) “unstoppable energy.” When I consider all the great entrepreneurs of our time: Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and my latest favorites: Gary Vaynerchuk, and Eric Ries they all have unbounded energy flowing through their veins.
If you are an entrepreneur and your switch been OFF more than ON lately, it’s time to examine your motivation because you absolutely can not afford to run out of gas. What helps me through my slumps in motivation are working out, watching a Tony Robbins or Gary Vaynerchuk YouTube clip, and telling myself that setbacks are opportunities to learn and improve. There is no time for slowing down…ever.
What is a Lean-Startup?
- It’s the movement that is changing how new companies and products are built.
- Based on the latest research in Customer Development, Agile Development, and Lean Manufacturing
“We aim to bolster jobs through innovation and prevent the world’s smartest people from wasting time building things nobody wants.”
|—||Oswald Sanders “Spiritual Leadership”|
|—||Oswald Sanders from “Spiritual Leadership”|